The new Corel LiveSketch tool, thanks to the power of the neural network, is able to intelligently interpret whether free-hand artist: creativity in power!
Corel today announced the availability of CorelDRAW® Graphics Suite 2017, the latest version of the software to Corel’s flagship graphics that offers graphic designers and a new concrete and creative experience that sets it apart from any other vector application. With LiveSketch ™, the lines drawn by hand are interpreted, adapted and combined existing vector curves intelligently, making it easier to draw and make sketches directly on a device enabled the use of a stylus. CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2017, the solution for more powerful graphics industry created specifically for Windows also provides new optimizations workflow, as well as support the latest technology, including the advanced stylus and enabled devices touchscreen functionality, Microsoft Surface Dial and 5K Ultra HD monitor.
“Since its inception, the vector drawing software has forced artists to work in a world dominated by mathematics. When you get used to thinking in terms of geometric shapes, polylines and bezier curves, the drawing process can move away from the heart of creativity, or the simple pleasure of drawing, “explains Gérard Métrailler, Vice President of Global Products for Corel. “By leveraging the latest advances in hardware Windows and power of machine learning, the new tool of CorelDRAW LiveSketch 2017 for the first time brings the fun and creative experience of the design vector illustration with pencil and paper. In this creative environment, the technology disappears in all respects. ”
CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2017, the major release since the introduction of the X8 version, enhances productivity with improvements in the workflow required by customers and unleash creativity by focusing on rapidly evolving technologies:
• Revolutionary new tool LiveSketch ™: LiveSketch uses the power of the neural network to understand and offer natural vector drawing experience that mimics the effect of pen and paper. For the first time, users can hand draw vector curves free directly on a device enabled the use of a graphical pen thanks to a smart tool that interprets and includes drawing styles, including traits that overlap, bent lines, and even scribbles. LiveSketch not only free creativity, but also eliminates design activities on paper, scanning and conversion to vector format, onerous in terms of time, allowing you to start projects directly on the screen.
• Vector Preview, handles and optimized nodes: the nodes and re-designed handles allow to count on a manipulation of the fastest and intuitive nodes. Now, each type of node is assigned a unique shape, to allow to quickly recognize the cusp nodes, rounded and symmetrical. The knots and curves vector previews have been optimized to stand out on the background colors of the drawings. Even the interactive sliders to the object fills and transparencies have been refined and made more visible.
• New user interface optimized for touchscreen: the tablet mode allows you to create sketches on the fly and make quick adjustments with the touch of a finger or a stylus. The new touch workspace optimizes the user interface to improve the size of the drawing window. The pan and zoom operations are performed in a single step, to work more quickly. By connecting the keyboard again, it automatically returns to the Desktop work while in Tablet mode, you can choose the user interface configuration that best suits your needs.
• Powerful enhancements for the use of the stylus: the latest release gives more natural drawing experience and allows for expressive results with native support of Surface Studio, Surface and Surface Pen Dial, and enhanced compatibility with tablets and the Wacom stylus. Users can instantly access the main controls and quickly choose the stylus properties. You can exploit the pressure, orientation, tilt and rotation of the stylus compatible with the RTS technology with a variety of tools and effects.
• Import of original work areas: previous work environments can be directly imported into the new version of CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2017 to continue projects where they were interrupted. Reuse the workspaces in CorelDRAW and Corel® PHOTO-PAINT X6 created in versions, X7 and X8 today.
Ideal for projects of any size, from the design of logos, graphics for web and billboards, CorelD